This is one of the most prescribed Homas for projeny.In this elaborate homam Lord Vishnu as Gopala Krishna is worshiped with tulasi leaves. First the recitals of the Purusha Sooktam is done. The Purusha Sookta is the Vedic Sookta of Lord Vishnu and recited in most of the homas. Then Santana Gopala moola mantra japa is done by keeping Santana Gopala yantra. After that homam is performed. Hence this homam is a highly effective one for those having conceiving problems and desire children. People who have children perform it for the all round progress and benefit of their children.
Please note that a "Prasadam" of the puja is sent to the client via couriers. This Prasadam includes the following items that have been energized during the puja and they are supposed to carry the blessings of the puja to the client :
- Shree Yantra
- An Energized Rudraksha during the Puja
- Beetle Nut
- Energized Red Thread (Mouli)
- Kumkum and Akshat (Rice)
- Energized Gomati Chakra
- Havan Bhasma
- Dry fruits Prasada
- A Yantra which has been energized during the Puja with Mouli tied around it. You may follow the Instructions regarding this Yantra (a few yantras can be kept at home while the others may have to be disposed off as instructed) depending upon the type of Pooja
- An Energized 5 mukhi Rudraksha bead which may be worn by you or alternately the same can be kept on the Puja altar / Cash Box
- Kumkum and Akshat (Rice) to be applied on forehead only once after you have received the Prasadam
- Energized Red Thread (Mouli) to be tied on the Right Hand wrist for Males and on the Left Hand wrist for Females. Please note that this Mouli is very Auspicious and hence it can be tied on the hands of rest of your family members as well. This mouli creates a Protective and Auspicious Aura wherever it is tied.
- An Energized Beetle Nut which should be kept on your Puja altar or Cash Box.
- An Energized Gomati Chakra to be kept in your Cash Box
- Havan Bhasma to be applied on forehead only once after you have received the Prasadam
- Dry fruits Prasadam should be taken by tyou and your family memebers.