Traditional Remedies to Appease Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali
To run this society, we need wealth and prosperity without wealth it's almost impossible to live. For almost everything in life, we need wealth even for religious and spiritual activities. So, wealth and prosperity are very basic but prominent aspects of our life.
But not everyone has the same proportion of money. Some are highly blessed and have immense amounts of wealth, some have limited but some struggle to gain enough money for their living.
Yes, it's true that our planets, sun signs, stars etc all play a pivotal role in our life in the case of acquiring wealth and prosperity.
So, if some people don't find it easy to gain wealth, then they also go to astrologers.
In our Vedic astrology, there are many pooja remedies suggested that are very useful for acquiring wealth.
We all know that Goddess Lakshmi is the Goddess of Wealth and prosperity. So, we worship Goddess Lakshami in case of wealth and prosperity.
The biggest festival to worship Goddess Lakshami is Diwali. People perform Hawan, pooja and many specialities to gladden Goddess Lakshmi.
So here we will tell you about some special remedies to perform this Diwali. These are very easy and essential parts of your typical Diwali Pooja and these activities are performed during the five days of Diwali Festivities.
These Diwali remedies for wealth are called Diwali Totke. Some modern people call it taboo and superstitious but believe, these are very effective.
Here are those remedies:
1. Drawing OM on Dhanteras- Draw a symbol of sacred OM with the paste of turmeric and freshly grind rice. at the main entrance of your house on the occasion of Dhanteras or Dhantrayodsahi.
2. Blowing Shankh and Playing Damru- Conch is a very common pooja item that is easily available at our worship places. Damru is not that common but it is also not tough to add a Damru to your Diwali pooja entities. After your Diwali pooja, blowing a Conch or Damru removes all negative vibe from your home and bring prosperity.
3. Installing Lakshmi-Ganesha Yantra- This powerful Lakshmi-Ganesha Yantra is called Maha Yantra because Shri Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth and prosperity and Shri Ganesha is the Lord of Riddhi-Siddhi so it is highly auspicious and effective. But always concern your family pandit or a learned astrologer because the shape of Yantra and each minor guidance is important as per described in our Vedic Scriptures. Only a learned pandit will do the Pran-Prathishtha of this sacred Maha Yantra. It will evoke the deities to reside in the Yantra.
4. Sugarcane Root Worship- Mahalakshmi in the form of Dhanyalakshmi is associated with grains and crops and sugarcane is considered very holy in our Hindu culture. So worshipping the sugarcane plant with its root intact with Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali Pooja day in the mornings is very fruitful.
5. Lotus offering to Goddess Lakshmi- You Know Lotus very favourite of Goddess Lakshmi. Nothing can make Goddess Lakshami happier than offering her Lotus flowers. So Offer Lotus flower flowers and do Lakshmi Japam 108 times with a mala made of Kamal-Gatte(Lotus seeds). If you are not able to get Lotus flowers then just do Lakshmi Japam with mala made of Kamal-gatte, it is equivalent to offering 108 lotus flowers to Goddes Lakshami.
6. Drawing Lakshmi Chauntisa Yantra During Diwali Pooja- You don't need any Pandit’s help to make this Yantra. You can easily draw this Yantra yourself if you can arrange Bhoja Patra, Red sandalwood paste and a pomegranate pen. Keep this Yantra in front of Goddess Lakshmi during pooja and then the next day put it at the workplace or home wherever you keep your money. This will surely bring wealth & prosperity.
7. Drawing Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra- It is the combination of two Yantras Shubh & Labh and it is very familiar and popular among businessmen. It is drawn on Bhoja Patra with ink made of Ashtagandha and with a pen made of a pomegranate tree. Ashtagandha means a mixture of 8 gandhas(essence), white sandalwood, red sandalwood, saffron, kasuri, camphor, agar, tagar and Kumkum. It is mainly utilized during Diwali pooja. You can draw it yourself without any pandit and you can also keep a metallic Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra at the pooja place.
8. Mahalakshmi Yantra pooja & Sthapna- On the occasion of Diwali Amavasya performing Mahalakshmi Yantra pooja brings everlasting wealth and prosperity because it is devoted to one of Dasha Mahavidya Goddess Kamala that depicts Goddess Lakshmi. Chant Mool Mantra of Mahalakshmi Yantra “ Om Shrim Hrim Shrim Kamle Kamlaye Praseed Praseed Om Shrim Hrim Shrim Mahalakshmaye Namah” while installing Mahalakshmi Yantra. This is performed only by a learned pandit.
9. Shri Sukta Yantra Pooja- The worship of Goddess Lakshmi and with Shri Sukta is known as Shri Sukta Yantra. This pooja is also very sacred and only performed by a learned pandit. Shri Sukta is a vedic Hymn to glorify Goddess Lakshmi and it is very strong and effective.
10. Appeasing Shri with Owl Remedies- The Owl(Ullu) is the Mount(Vaahan) of Goddess Lakshmi and their favourite bird. So people do many totke regarding Owl on Diwali Night. It brings wealth and prosperity.
All these Poojas are very special and sacred and have great impacts so if you want blessings of Goddess Lakshmi, you need to be very careful and should be performed under the guidance of an astrologer or performed by pandit. Concern your family pandit to perform all poojas. If you want to perform any of these poojas we have talked about above and want to make this Diwali big and auspicious then you can consult our renowned astrologer Acharya Sumedh Narayan Soni. You can ask him on a phone call but before that, you have to take an appointment and also can visit our Rudra Astrology, Mohali Chandigarh. You will get all the contact and other details on our official website www.rudraastro.com
Make this Diwali special with Rudra Astrology. May Goddess Lakshmi bestow all the wealth and prosperity to all of you.
Wishing you and your family a very HAPPY DIWALI.
Acharya Sumedh Narayan Soni is Jyotish Praveen, Jyotish Visharad, Jyotish Acharya, Vaastu Ratan
To check your daily horoscope, click the link below.
Speak to our Experts and get instant assistance regarding any query you may have. Whats app us at 9501045441
Head Office - Rudra Astrology Centre
Address - Shop No. 28, GF, TDI Business Centre, TDI CITY 1, Sector 117, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140301
Phone No. - 9501045441, 9501570909
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org